• Deliver products to the customer upon the invoice which is conducted two cycles; if possible the
delivery schedule will be increased depending on the invoice collection organized by Warehouse
• Check the goods during the loading process to overall customers with the delivery warehouse outbound
team in order to ensure the exactness of goods quantity, avoid the mistakes, damage, and fragile…
• If any errors occur during the checking, the warehouse outbound team re-checks before delivering to
• Checks the goods before acceptance at the customer site while arriving at the customer's place.
• Attitude towards customers: courteous, polite, and hot-temper.
• Check money before acceptance at the customer site.
• Hand the cash collected into the cashier in case of working hours in the morning at 11:00 AM to 12:
00 PM and afternoon at 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
• If received in the late afternoon or after working hours: deliverymen have to inform to Operation
Manager in order to inform to the cashier waiting to receive cash,
• If the cashier out of their office, Operation Manager has to contact to Accountant to take immediate action.
• Other special cases occurred should be informed in time to Operation Manager
Job education :B.A