- Review the claims documents submitted by the clients and prepare them in order for
further review by the Senior Claims Officer;
- Register the claim in the IMS;
- Communicate with the Account handlers, Agents, Brokers, or clients to get further
information and documents;
- Make payment request for clients and third party;
- Draft the correspondences to clients;
- Negotiate the price with the suppliers; and
- Perform other administrative work, if required.
- Nurse/Pharmaceutical Degree
- Language proficiency in spoken & written English a must.
- Language proficiency in spoken & written French or Chinese an advantage.
- Good communication/interpersonal skill
- Able to work with partner such as clinic or hospital
- Able to travel to Provinces
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Computer literate – MS Applications.
In return, we offer
- A competitive salary.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Comprehensive training.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
Please forward your detailed resume including a recent photograph with a cover letter
describing your suitability for the role, career aspirations and salary expectation to:
Office Address : # Vattanac Tower, Level18 No.66 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 30 th May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job education :B.A