- Collect accurate information and documents relating to the claim. This include
Interacting with the authorities and interviewed witnesses to collect the information of
- Conduct the claim survey at the site and make a report to the Head of Claims
Department for consideration;
- Facilitate the case at the Courts or the Traffic Police Office to get the vehicle released;
- Negotiate with the insured or third party to settle the claim at the site, if possible;
- Provide advice to the insured on the claim process;
- Investigate potentially fraudulent claims;
- Liaise with repairers or suppliers when needed;
- Develop and maintain relationships with range of stakeholders including the traffic
police and the local authorities;
- Perform other office administration work as assigned by the Head of Claims Department
- Bachelor Degree in any fields, preferably in law, or equivalent work experiences;
- Good knowledge of Cambodia Road Traffic Law and regulations;
- Be a fast learner and eager to learn new things;
- Good command in English language (knowledge of Chinese or Korean language will be an advantage);
- Good negotiation and inter-personal skills;
- Good communication skills;
- High integrity and honesty;
- Willing to work in challenging environment and outside of standard work hours;
- Willing to travel occasionally to nearby provinces;
- Good computer skills (Ms. Office, internet and email)
In return, we offer
- A competitive salary.
- Great career progression opportunities.
- Comprehensive training.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
Please forward your detailed resume including a recent photograph with a cover letter
describing your suitability for the role, career aspirations and salary expectation to:
Office Address : # Vattanac Tower, Level18 No.66 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : email@example.com
Closing date : 30 th May 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job education :N/A