- Develop, maintain, enhance and troubleshoot existing applications.
- Develop, maintain and execute automation tests to ensure sufficient test complete.
- Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverables with time and good quality.
- Write well designed, efficient code.
- Report and other task assigned by IT Manager.
- Fresh graduate or Bachelor Degree in computer science is an advantage
- Experience as Software Developer with Bank or MFI is an advantage
- Strong designing and programing experience in Java.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and designed pattern Java spring framework API development concept is plus.
- Advance knowledge developing and debugging
- Experience with Common DBMS such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, MySQL, and/or Oracle is a plus
- Experience in other core banking system is a plus
- Self-Starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and work under pressures.
** Remunerations: Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months bonus of basic salary, lunch allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.
** How to apply: CV with self-introduction letter to the following address: No 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Tel : 023 999 990, Email : email@example.com
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Job education :B.A