- Provide helpdesk support and solve problems regarding hardware, software and network.
- Maintenance, setup and configure camera security system, network, and phone line
- On-site training with IT members and users
- Ensure on time delivers of the outputs
- Other tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor Degree in computer science.
- At least 2 years’ experience working as helpdesk support.
- Experience in WAN, LAN and Domain System controller.
- Good Communication, problem solving and analytic skill
- Ability to organize and work under pressures.
** Remunerations: Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months bonus of basic salary, lunch allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.
** How to apply: CV with self-introduction letter to the following address: No 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Tel : 023 999 990, Email : email@example.com
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Job education :B.A