- Establish and maintain relationships with consumer, community, employee and public interest groups.
- Build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote the bank’s products and services.
- Monitor the media contents for PR project before going on air/public.
- Lead and coordinate digital communication strategies.
- Coordinate and response to stakeholders on CSR activities.
- Develop creative design concepts for products feature and all promotions/printing materials of the Bank.
- Create images and message that identify products.
- Review layouts of products design and all promotions/
printing materials of the Bank and suggest improvement if needed.
- Make and edit video.
- Bachelor Degree in PR, Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in PR or marketing tasks.
- Good photography, video editing, website & graphic design, digital media and PR skills.
- Good command of English.
** Remunerations: Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months bonus of basic salary, lunch allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.
** How to apply: CV with self-introduction letter to the following address: No 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Tel : 023 999 990, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Job education :B.A