Specifically, this position will focus in the following areas, in order of priority:
Sales and Home Advisory (90% of total work)
-Be knowledgeable and understands all Urban Living Solutions (ULS) projects;
- Provide excellent customer service and drive our ethos of “sales through service”;
- Be able to evaluate customers’ current and future lifestyle requirements;
- Assist with sales efforts through marketing campaigns and events, including attendance at all Company sales events;
- Generate leads, including cold calling prospective customers;
- Maintain relationship with current and prospective customers;
- Attend all required sales meetings and trainings;
- Keep Management informed by submitting activity reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans etc.;
- Monitor competition by gathering market information on pricing, new projects, delivery schedules etc.;
- Maintain professional network and market knowledge by attending workshops and participating in professional societies / networking events;
- Assist in resolving customer complaints;
- Undertake tasks as assigned by Management.
Sales Admin (10% of total work)
- Maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software;
- After-sales customer service coordination.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration,
Hospitality or equivalent;
- 1+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Tourism, related experience in customer service or similar;
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an
attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, well-developed presentation skills;
- A team player with positive attitude who is willing to learn new things
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment that is still in its formative period.
-Languages: Fluent in English, competency in either Khmer or Chinese (Mandarin) preferred but not essential.
-Working hours: Up to 48 hours per week with work outside of office hours required on occasions.
-Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
-Reports to: This position reports to the Sales Manager.
-Compensation: ULS is offering a competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
-Benefits: This position comes with international medical coverage and unlimited holiday/leave.
Please email your CV and cover letter sharing your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line: “I’m a customer service champion”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Job education :B.A